Dec 9, 2009

i will get my hands on you ..one day..


Too many on the wish list but lets just start with this..
via polyvore, netaporter, la Garconne
Started a full time job at DJ a week ago and have been occupied ever since.
Finally a taste of a full time job= the lack of slacking and free time.
Went out shopping in my new CUE skirt today but came home empty handed once again. weird.
Hopefully I can keep updating my blog more frequently
(if my internet connection doesn't fail me.)
Can't wait till my next pay. A haul and outfit post next!

4 comments:

  1. strangely when i go shopping i come home empty handed too. but with less money from the food, drinks n parking.. but when at work and during break i always find things and become more broke but rushing! hate it hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i see u havent updated! which store are you working at? i worked in DJ today hehe! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i work in cosmetics~ not sure if i should write it here hehe! hope to see u update soon x

    ReplyDelete