Aug 6, 2009

Tax return = a burn to my wallet

HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR SOO LONG.. sorry my poor blog.

vintage navy blazer (ebay), forever new paint brush effect dress (ebay), nine west bag (ebay), zara grey oxford.


Anyway,I have not stopped spending from the moment I have received my tax return!!
In just one and a half weeks time, I have spent TOO MUCH and also have made five laybys in two weeks time.. I have no idea how i am going to pay it off but all the best for my tiny wallet.

MY LA MER CHAIN WATCH HAS ARRIVED



Also. I have just paid for a pair of gorgeous topshop patent cream heels and I can't wait for it to arrive!

preview of my heels. Hopefully it will be as gorgeous as it seems in the photo




Will update on it again. I wonder what I should name them?


No comments:

Post a Comment